Saturday, October 27, 2007

FAHRENHEIT - IN SINGAPOREEEEE !

)))))))))))))))))):
Fahrenheit is here ! In Singapore ! (:
But the sad thing is that ... I cannot go . ):
Hais Hais Hais ~
I WANNA GO ! GO GO GO ! ):

Went to gym in the morning.
Hahahah ~ well, got there quite late. And left with th nana ; annabelle ; luqman ; tun
Did ntg much thr.
So did not burn much fats too. ):

So, actually intend to celebrate jiawen's b`dae at Marina.
Hmm. My mum's mad cow disease suddenly act up again. ):
So sad, i cant go . Geesh.
Sorry guys !

I actually spend my beautiful satuday broading about my cell sister's b`dae and me not able to see Fahrenheit live !
Geeesh. DAMMIT ! ):
Bad day.. ):
AHHH ~
My Fahrenheittttt ~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
)):

No comments: